Contribution and Role

My contribution began with the creation of the initial idea. This included quite a lot of historical research into mid-Roman Britain (especially place names) for accuracy purposes. I also did research into the BBC Writer’s room and other such sources for inspiration on how to write our script.

After the script was completed, my contributions became directorial. My job was to direct actors and Josh on recording days. this included editing my own script on the fly to help actors with pronunciation (Cam-You-Low-Dun-On) and removing grammar and syntax errors that may not be as obvious on the page as when an actor reads the line. I also acted both vocally and by generating the foley that Joshua would then record.

The entire recording process took place over two days due to an intense period of non-stop recording

After we had recorded all of the dialogue and Joshua had edited a draft, I had the job of editing our multitude of Foley sounds (as well as a few procured from FreeSFX on-line library) to form our finished product.

pls